Wednesday 3 June 2009

Heart Trios

Lampwork Glass Heart BeadsI did have these hearts up for sale as one group but I decided to split them into trios. They're available over at my website as I type.

Cor blimey - what a warm few days we've had! Doesn't really make for a comfortable lampworking experience, I can tell you.

I thought I'd show you a photo of the socks that I made for my Grandma's birthday. My Uncle paid for the yarn and I got to knit the socks. Bonus!

Handmade Rivulets SocksThe socks are knitted with Wild Fire Fibres Manyana in Ocean View and the pattern is Wendy D. Johnson's 'Rivulets' one. Really pretty - will be making more of these.

3 comments:

  1. Those hearts are just gorgeous, I love the colours. I tagged you on my blog by the way (sorry!) http://ceegeejewellery.blogspot.com/2009/06/8-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those socks also, the hearts are fab laura, i love them as well, Eve x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty hearts - love the cloudy marble effect in the red/pink one. Don't envy you working with open flames in this weather!!
    Those socks are a bit fancy - very pretty design.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!