Sunday 29 November 2009

Earring Pairs

Lampwork Glass Bead PairThe beads for sale tonight will all be sets of earring pairs. Obviously you don't have to use them for earrings but I've taken every effort to ensure that they're the same size in case you do!

Tonight's pairs include the Storm Cloud ones above and the chocolate and lavender spotty ones pictured below.

Lampwork Glass Bead Pair
These pairs and more will be for sale in the usual place at 8.30pm (UK time) tonight.

And I'd just like to say a huge 'thank you' to everyone who has purchased a copy of my Roly Poly Bead tutorial. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's Roly Poly beads!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pairs of beads you had for sale last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou very much for my beads Laura!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!