Monday 24 May 2010

'Softly Softly'

Pink & Grey Lampwork Glass BeadsI knew after I made those 'Ballerina' beads the other day that I hadn't got the pink and grey thing out of my system and sure enough, when I sat down to make beads yesterday morning those were the colours I gravitated towards.

Pink & Grey Lampwork Glass BeadsThe result was this large(ish) set of beads which I've named 'Softly Softly'. This strand sold last night but I re-photographed the beads in the morning sun and I thought I'd blog the pictures for you.

Looks like it's going to be another warm one today so I'm off to make beads right now before the conservatory turns into a sauna!

3 comments:

  1. I love pink & grey together! Today's beads plus the 'frappe cafe' ones yesterday are simply gorgeous, so feminine and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosas y femeninas, me gustaaaaan!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely they speak so softly with the language of gentleness and love.God they are so delicate and feminine.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!