Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ladybirds, Toadstools & Postage

Lampwork glass ladybird and toadstool beads

Hello to you!

I am SO busy you wouldn't believe it. Does anyone know anywhere that could possibly make a clone of me? If so, can someone sort out about another four Lauras? (Actually, I just stopped and pictured that and no, scratch that plan. Far too scary.)

Right, beads. Ladybirds and Toadstools are now available to order in my shop. Ladybirds are £4.00 each and can also be ordered as charms for an extra £1.50. Toadstools are £4.50 each and there is a pendant and charm option for those too.

Now, postage. For as long as always my bead prices have included postage to UK addresses. I've held off for charging you for postage for as long as I can but I'm afraid the time has come to start adding postage and packing to UK bead orders. I've implemented a flat rate per order and I've kept the charges as low as I can and from now on P&P prices are as follows:

  • UK by Royal Mail 1st Class: £1.99 per order
  • UK by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For: £3.49 per order
  • Europe, US and everywhere else by Royal Mail Airmail: £3.99 per order

Will you look at that? I managed to write about Royal Mail without getting my knickers in a knot about their crazy, ever-increasing prices! Oh ...

Okerleedokerlee, it is time I went. I have about seventy-five beads to make today. It's going to be a Two Shift Tuesday.

Have a super duper day!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!