Friday 22 August 2008

'Psychedelic Peacock'

Psychedelic Peacock Lampwork BeadsThese have to be some of my favourite beads to date. The gorgeous green and pinky purple just seem to sing. They look so good together. Super duper! That's nice! (Excuse me - I watched Anchorman today.)

Big Hole Lampwork Beads For Pandora BraceletsWell, the big hole beads certainly seem to be a bit of a hit. They're now called 'Torus' beads thanks to Jo Sacker's excellent name suggestion and they sold out in minutes. Big thank you to all of you who bought them and also to those who tried to buy them but missed out. Fear not, there will be more .....

Fresh Bread
My bread turned out good! The kitchen smelt like a brewery what with the brown ale and the yeast doing their thing, but Dad seems to like the bread. Well, half a loaf has gone already so he must do!

I'm off up to Cambridge tomorrow and I won't be back until Thursday but I may well blog in between then. Have a great bank holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. One day soon, I will buy some of your beads. I'm just so worried that I won't be able to do them justice...

    I need to practice more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, having looked at your jewellery Magriet, I'm sure that you'd make something utterly beautiful with them! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!